Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Monday, March 23, 2015

Move It Monday

Hmmm...move it Monday. Apparently it's been 4 years since I held myself accountable on here for getting motivated on a Monday morning. Where does time go? Some seasons just can't go by fast enough, but even those seem lost in hindsight. I find the old saying true, that the older you are, the faster time goes. I can't even imagine how grandparents must feel..

Well, my list for today changed. A dear friend lost her mother suddenly, and so we are helping in any way that we can. Today that brings us a precious little girls in our care. :) She is a gem and my girls are happily keeping her entertained with stuffed animals and mega blocks for the moment! So, instead of the painting project at church we had planned today, I'll piddle with some things around the house. On my list for today is;

*Dishes and Countertops

*Kitchen and Dinning Room Floors

*Laundry

If I accomplish these, I'll be happy. People over schedules! One thing I am finding about my days, is whether it's Monday or Friday, my mood is much better, and my day flows much smoother when I spend time in prayer throughout the day. I just keep asking God to give me joy. To keep me content in what He's called me to do each day. Staying home is not easy for me...I'm such a social person. But I know that what He's called me to do, He will sustain me in. It is, however, my responsibility to stay in constant communication with Him, and ask Him for things I need...even when He knows them already! Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment