Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Sunday, November 14, 2021

I'm back!

I've really been debating whether to start completely fresh with my blog and writings or if I should leave the old address and posts. For now, I have decided to leave them because they are part of my story and my journey. God has taken me down the curviest of paths so far in my 39 years on this planet and the truth is, I've learned to accept them all. I will always have things I wish I could change or that I would have done differently, but I can't, so acceptance seems really important. I'm an open book and for better and for worse, I want to remain that way. I want to share it all in hopes that it might help someone else. More to come very soon....



No comments:

Post a Comment