Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Monday, August 23, 2010

Move It Monday

Well, I'm supposed to me moving it today, but we're a little on the slow side. My back just isn't holding up well to all the hotel beds, and all the time we spent sitting in the van. I accomplished so much yesterday, and I am very thankful for that! Hubby told me to take it easy today though. We don't want to have to pay for a chiropractor visit right now!

I've almost got all our laundry done from the trip, and I've emptied all the suitcases. I just need to put them back in the closets now. All 6 of us tackled the girl's bedroom on Saturday and got it looking great again! They are both finally sleeping back in their own beds now. And of course, with the room looking neat and organized, they are actually playing in there again as well! I thoroughly cleaned the dinning room yesterday but didn't get all the dishes done. I would have, but my darling little 3 year old spilled a whole jug of coffee creamer on the kitchen floor, so I spent that time trying to clean that up...not very fun. So, today I think I'll keep it light and between times of icing my back, I will:

Wash Dishes

Write up boy's school schedule for the week

Schedule Bills

Mop Kitchen Floor Again

Put Away All Clean Clothes

That's all I'm going to try and accomplish. I have some more yard work I want to do. I only got a few weeds pulled yesterday, but that is soooo hard on my lower back. It will have to wait at least a few days. It would be nice to wait for some cooler weather as well! I have a lot of fall landscaping projects that I'd like to do this year. We'll just see if we can get the money for them all! Have a wonderful week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping to get some yardwork done too, but we just got another severe thunderstorm. We've been getting them almost daily, and I mean really loud thunder and raining so hard you can't see. Maybe this will bring the temps down. I sure hope so.

    Praying your back will get better so you can accomplish all your tasks. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying your back will feel better soon. You are such a BLESSING. I am so glad to have you for a friend. All your prayers, comments and emails mean more to me than you will ever know. I love carrying my Baby Boy but will be glad to have him here to know he is healthy and safe.

    Hope you get everything done you want. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete