Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Monday, December 6, 2010

Move It Monday

Well, I think it goes without saying that I have been moving it today! lol! As the days get fewer, I feel the crunch to get things done! I wanted to be so much further along than I am right now, but I've had to take care of my body too. It was soooo stressed last week. I took it really easy this weekend, and I don't regret it at all. I've already had to go back on the strong Ibuprofen and have been icing my back, neck, shoulders and legs. I can't allow myself to get any worse. I felt pretty good this morning, and kept a nice easy pace today. I'm sure I'll have to pick it up a little the next couple of days, but my goal is to NOT push way too hard like I did the last two weeks. It's just not worth it. I'd rather leave things behind, than put myself in that situation again.

I went through papers today, emptied two desks, packed up one computer, some books, and did more organizing. I also started packing up the tools and painting supplies in our floor to ceiling cabinet. Tomorrow, I hope to pack up all the small appliances in the kitchen. I think I can pack up the rest of the bake ware too. I'll need to keep some cookie sheets and pans out, since we still have a few days left that we need to cook food. The kids are supposed to be cleaning their rooms so I can pack up their toys, but I hear a lot of noise up there, and none of it sounds like cleaning noises! lol! :-)

It was a good Monday, and we are all really getting excited about seeing Daddy again in a few days! Please pray for his safe air travel on Saturday! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment