Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Monday, April 12, 2010

Move It Monday

Hooray! Monday is here!
Well, I have decided that every Monday morning, I am going to make myself a special breakfast. I am now having Reliv Slimplicity shakes every day for breakfast, and I very much miss my whole wheat toast, 2 eggs over easy, and decaf coffee. So, to make Monday's special for me, and to start of my day with enthusiasm, I will have my special breakfast every Monday morning. Following breakfast today, I am going to:

*Wash the dishes_DONE
*Sweep and Mop kitchen floor
*3 loads of laundry_DONE
*Clean fish tank & Add new water_DONE
*Move bookshelf from bedroom to living room
*Sweep and Mop Living room floor
*Clean bathrooms_DONE

I think that will be enough to keep me moving! And if I accomplish it all, I will be well on my way to a fully productive week, and a beautiful house! We worked all weekend on the front yard, and I can't wait to show you a picture! It's sooooo neat and tidy! So what are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment