Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Monday, May 31, 2010

Move It Monday

Well, today I will be grading papers and preparing for the last two weeks of school. We took a two week vacation to get the summer wiggles and daydreaming out, and now we need finish up! I'm looking forward to finishing, and getting their grades for the year figured up. I'm sure they'll be looking forward to the money they get for their hard educational work! With hubby being off work today, I'm sure I won't get as much cleaning done around the house, but that's okay. It will be nice just to spend time together. I do plan on getting at least 3 loads of laundry done though, and a trip to the gym later tonight. The rain has watered the plants for me for the last 3 days, so that's taken care of! That leaves me with more time to reflect on today's holiday and say some important prayers. If you missed my Memorial Day post, make sure to read it. Have a great Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Kris, Yes I do take alot of meds. Whatever will keep this blessing safe, I will do.

    Glad you are getting so much done. We are still homeschooling. I have alot of papers and tests to grade as well. Blessings my friend,

    ReplyDelete