Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Monday, September 20, 2010

Move It Monday

It's Monday again! Hubby is back to work and we are back to our normal weekly routines. Only this week isn't quite so normal! My oldest isn't doing schoolwork right now, because he's waiting on his new curriculum and start date of September 27th. We should be getting the curriculum today...all 57 pounds of it! Yikes...can't wait to go through it and see what we have though! We have two kids with a strange little rash that I'm hoping is poison ivy, because at least I know how to get rid of that! LOL! Our house is still a little out of sorts from moving two rooms and I am not at the top of my game. So, our routine will be a little messed up this week, but I hope it will still be a good one!

I don't know why my "condition" (it will be nice to have a name for it one day) is so much worse right now, but it is. My head is still in a fog all day long, and I just shut down around 4:30. I get really tired to the point of sheer exhaustion, both mentally and physically. The later it gets, the worse I get. I've had dizziness, nausea, headaches and just weird feelings every night for the last 4 days. If I eat too much too late, my nausea gets even worse! The pain in my hips, back and below my glutes is getting extreme. I woke up so stiff this morning, all over my body, that I didn't know how I'd get up and moving around! But, we are moving, slowly but surely.

That's enough bad for now, let's focus on the good! God is good! He is still in charge, He is still watching over me and blessing me and my family every day! I woke up this morning! I have 4 beautiful children who are laughing and smiling, and cheering up the house as we speak! The sun is shining brightly and it looks to be a beautiful day weather wise! I will probably be sitting out there and enjoying it for a good little while sometime today. I have already sat out there to do my morning bible reading, and a sweet little humming bird came over to greet me!

With the Lord's help, today I plan to:

*Wash dishes-DONE

*4 loads of laundry-3 done

*Organize Clutter on desks in dinning room

*Get mulch in new flowerbed-DONE

*Clean up the living room and vacuum-DONE

I don't dare schedule any more than that! But I really want to get that done. Hubby is so worried about me, and in the morning when I feel my best, I want to get a good amount done to show him that things are going to be okay! I love Mondays and that love will get me through this day! Have a wonderful Monday everyone and start off the week on the right foot!! :-) !!

4 comments:

  1. I am the SAME way! I know that I have to get what I need to done early, because after dinner, I am wiped out. Hang in there my sweet friend!

    I am so glad that your little sweeties are spreading cheer through out your home this morning. :) Enjoy your time outside today! I love being outside ... especially when it is calm and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - alot of how our day goes depends on our own attitude. I can wallow in self pity at everything that's wrong in my life, or I can praise God for all the good in my life. I choose praise!

    Ugh, poor kiddies with poison ivy! Yuck! But as you say, it's not such a bad thing. I'm praying for healing for you and for God to reveal ways to keep you healthy. Whatever this may be, may God be glorified in it. Have a blessed Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry! Are you on any hormones? I used to get tunnel vision and migraines every day at the same time...turns out it was from my birth control pills! Which started my journey toward not using any! ha ha.
    Or drinks, new foods, etc. My husband got extremely ill from drinking vitamin water for a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Carrie, we found out years ago, that I can't take the pill, or any form of birth control. We are leaning towards MS or Fibromyalgia. I deffinately preffer one over the other, but whatever the Lord wills. Fibromyalgia is cheaper to diagnose, so I think we will look into that first. My symptoms match it closer too, so we'll start from there. We are looking into a low-cost clinic in Athens, but we have to find a doctor or nurse practitioner that's familiar with Fibromyalgia and the 18 point test. How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete