Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Monday, September 27, 2010

Move It Monday

Good Monday Morning! I am going to be so busy today, and moving it so much, that I actually started this post last night, because I knew there would be no way I'd have time to post it all this morning! We start our new curriculum for Mr. Know it All today, regular A.C.E. and Horizon's for Mr. Pure at Heart (who is now 7 years old!) and kindergarten with my princess. I'm sure my little tornado will sit with us and color the whole time, and be a good little girl! NOT! So, I'll have whatever mess she makes to deal with later. I also have piano lessons for Mr. Know it All, a bank run, library run, and lots of organizing and dishes to do. I don't know where I'm supposed to find the time or energy for all this, but we'll do our best!

I don't even want to make a list today, because I have no idea how long I'll have to spend on the new curriculum this morning. I know we'll be doing at least 5 hours a day after we get going, but they won't start all his classes right away. However, there is a two hour online conference starting at 10:30am...hmmm...what to do with the tornado...wish me luck! Better yet, just pray for me, because if it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all! :-) I'm really excited to get started with this though, so I hope it will be a great day! Happy Monday to you! Keep it moving!

5 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well with the new curriculum. Mondays are always great days for fresh starts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God's grace cover you today as you get moving on new curriculums and all the fun that comes with it. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being excited about this new curriculum is a great way to start!! I hope that your little "tornado" causes minimal damage today. haha!
    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your new curriculum! It does look like you'll be busy!! Keep it moving you say?? I've been feeling anything but moving today....I guess that's what Mondays are all about ;) Blessings to you! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Amy! That's why I started this Monday Morning blog post...to get away from the mondaine Monday and the bad rap that it gets! If I don't start off on the right foot, it's Thursday or Friday before I really get going...half a week waisted. I have learned to love Mondays and make great use of them!

    ReplyDelete