Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Please Pray..

I just got a call this morning, that will drastically change things in our household if we proceed. It has to do with my oldest son and our curriculum/school choices for him. Please pray very hard that God will give my husband and I wisdom and peace and not allow us to make the wrong decisions. I feel a drastic change coming about in our lives, and neither of us do well with change. So, pray with us and for us, that God's will be done! Thanks

3 comments:

  1. I don't like change either, but in all things trust in the Lord. He always wants the best for you and your family. Will be praying for wisdom for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be praying my sweet friend<3 The Lord knows best and will reveal His will and bless you with peace.

    HUGS<3

    ReplyDelete