Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Monday, October 25, 2010

Job Loss

For those of you who faithfully follow my blog, I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. My husband lost his job 10 days ago, and it's been a difficult time for us. His self-respect has taken a big hit. It's not his fault, the company shut down. He was one of only 3 employees who were the last to go. We are facing losing our house and having to move to who knows where. Please pray for our family. We are trusting in God, and we know He will take care of us. We just want to stay in His will, and not impatiently do anything or make any decisions to step outside of His will for our lives. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this news, and I will certainly be praying for your family. I know God will take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying Kristi. Trusting in God to lead the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear this news Kristi. I know how huge a man's job is to his pride and just his sense of identity as a man who is to provide for his family. Even when it's totally not their fault, this is really hard. Praying for you all!!

    ReplyDelete