Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Monday, October 4, 2010

Move It Monday

It's Monday again, isn't it?! Boy, this weekend went by fast! We spend Saturday at a local faith festival, and the kids had a blast! I will be posting pictures on my private blog, as soon as I get the chance. Of course Sunday, was full of church, lunch, choir practice, more church and fellowship! I did get to sneak in part of the SF vs Falcons football game, though! Man, what an awesome game! Our Falcons were victorious in the last 7 seconds of the game...Hooray!

So anyhow, here it is Monday, and I accomplished little to nothing over the weekend. Lots to do this week! I will be continuing to find a good schedule and routine for us, now that we are doing this new school curriculum. Today, I just want to get through the day and feel like I've accomplished something! :-) Today I plan to:

*Wash Dishes-DONE

*Start a load of laundry-DONE

*Clean dinning room floor

*Start second load of laundry-DONE


*Make a menu plan for the next few days


*Start a third load of laundry-DONE


*Clean all countertops and front of cabinets-DONE


*Make sure all clean laundry is put away!

We'll see how much I actually get done. I'd rather have more to do, and not finish, than not plan enough, and waste time! Have a great Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. Isn't there always so much laundry! And my least favorite part of any chore is putting things Away! I'm sure I'm the only person who groans when she opens the dishwasher and finds all the dishes CLEAN! And somehow it's such a chore to actually put all those folded clothes where they belong! I think it means we have too many clothes and need to give some away.

    ReplyDelete