Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Update

I just had to take a minute to let you know that I may not be able to do my Weekly Weigh-in Post on Thursday. This week has turned into a crazy week. I don't know how, but all of our appointments, commitments and major errands landed on this week. I'll try to get it in, but if I don't, it may be the next week before I post. I will report though, that I have lost weight so far this week, and I am fully back on track with my healthy lifestyle! YAY! :) My Shaklee vitamins have been great so far, and I already have an increase in energy from them! SO happy about that! Now I'm just waiting to get some for the kids. They really need better vitamins to get them through this cold and flu season! We haven't been sick yet, but the stuff sure is going around, it's only a matter of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment