Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

POH Update


This are the bookshelves that I mentioned in my last post. You just can't beat them for the money! Look at all the empty space I still have to fill! We can't dare leave a horizontal surface unfilled! When I get the decor hung above my new desk, I'll show you a picture of that as well. I am just so happy with all these changes we've been able to make lately!

2 comments:

  1. OOOH! I need some new bookshelves to hold our growing library! I really like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those shelves! And there's so much space on them!

    Hope you have a great day!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete