Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tackle It Tuesday



I hope for today to be a calm and steady day...we'll see what happens! We got out first thing this morning, and swapped some money around from one bank to another (I've got to get down to just one checking account) and we went by the Redbox and got my movies that I reserved at 1:38am this morning! I stayed up late because I had forgotten to wash my dear hubby some jeans, and the Lord blessed me for my effort, by making the movie available to rent ahead of time online...I knew if I waited until I got to the machine, or tried to rent it when I woke up this morning, that it would be gone. Thank you Lord!



So now the boys are doing their schoolwork and the girls are upstairs playing quietly. Don't know how long that will last, but I plan to make every minute count! It's so peaceful in the house right now! I am going to watch one of my movies while I fold some laundry and sweep the living room floor. I don't know if I'm going to mop it or not. Hubby said he is going to work on building his shop some more when he gets home from work, so I know more mud will get drug in. I could mop all of the room except between the french doors and the dinning room door. We'll see.



I also need to run a load through the dishwasher and wash a few pans that I have rinsed and sitting on the counter. I'm so thankful for my dishwasher! We've had one for over two years now, and I'm still excited about it every time I turn it on!



That's probably about all I'm going to tackle today. I want as peaceful and steady of a day as possible! I just need to make sure that I keep that washer and dryer running ALL DAY!

3 comments:

  1. I am all for a peaceful, steady day! I hope that is what you are having... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I just love my dishwasher too! What a great idea someone had - probably someone with dishpan hands - to come up with such a great appliance!

    Hope your day is steady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with my dishwasher, too! It definitely is a time saver!

    ReplyDelete