Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tackle It Tuesday

Well, today's post is certainly behind schedule, and that pretty much sums up my whole day so far!!


I had to take my 2 year old daughter to her annual check-up this morning at 9:30. We got there about 5 minutes late because nobody wanted to get up and get going this morning! They surprised us with a new Hepatitis A vaccine that they needed to give her, and then told us that our insurance was also requiring that she go to the hospital and get a lead test. The only way they can get it, is through a vein blood draw. She did so good! I was so proud of her. I get so mad that we are slowly losing our say about our medical care. If I were to deny either of these things they wanted done today, I could loose the kid's insurance. It just furiates me. I can't even imagine how bad it would be with government run health care, and I just pray that they won't get that accomplished. We've done everything we can to fight it.



Anyway....because of all of this, we didn't get home until almost noon. I had to make a stop at Ingles and get them some sherbet for being so good! Especially the patient, I'm so proud of her for being so big..this was the best she's ever been for the doctor and nurse, and she put up with the shot and blood draw without throwing a fit! She didn't even cry when they gave her the shot!

I am so behind today it's not even funny.



I still need to:

*assemble the last bookshelf I bought several days ago

*vacuum the dinning room

*finish yesterday and today's dishes

*clean off my desk

*grade tests

*clean the non-working microwave, and get ready for the new one we bought at Brand Smart yesterday (best store ever!)-DONE

*clean living room

*wash dogs (again) put on flea medicine

*help hubby move things out of his shed tonight-DONE

*help hubby install microwave-DONE

*find a place for the new deep freezer-DONE

*wash at LEAST 2 loads of laundry


I'm tired just writing this all down. I have some serious tackling to do today, so I had better get to it! I would really like to get this whole list done..preferably before midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment