Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Monday, November 1, 2010

Move It Monday

Here we are, Monday already! What I'm still trying to wrap my mind around, is that it's November 1st! Where did this year go?! Next time I go into Walmart, they'll probably already have the Christmas decorations up, and items on the shelves. Thanksgiving is so near! I don't think my life has ever been more unstable around the Holiday's than it is right now. I don't know how people do it without God. I would be a wreck without Him to turn to and lean on! Even though I have no idea where my family will be, or what we will be doing on Thanksgiving, I am still looking forward to it!

Today will be another busy day. I got lots of rest yesterday, and I think it really helped me. Even though I'm up at 5 o'clock this morning, which never happens, I feel pretty good. For those of you who don't know, I have been VERY sick for the last week, and am really hoping I am coming out of it now. We managed to pull off the garage sale on Saturday, and made some money while getting rid of stuff we really need to get out of here! I am now going to focus on getting all this laundry done and getting rid of any clothes we don't need. I am NOT going to take all these clothes to whatever house we move to! I am going to do myself a favor, and get rid of as much as I can. I'll probably make a trip to a couple stores today too, and try to find some boxes. I'm dreading the thought of having to pack up this house. Moving is NOT something I enjoy doing. I love to unpack and decorate a new home, but packing up the old one is torture for me.

Please pray with us today, we have one more big decision we will need to make this evening! I'll try to keep you better updated this week. I hope you all have a fantastic Monday!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm still praying for you and your family's situation, and all the decisions that have to be made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying with you dear Kristi. May God's will be done. Have a blessed Monday. Hope you feel like yourself by the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Walmart does have the Christmas stuff out already. I love it, though! It makes me happy!

    Praying for and with you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys, your prayers mean so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see what you have been up to! Glad to see you're better too! I haven't been in the blogging mood lately and haven't visited yours {or anyones} blog in a long time! Visit if you desire :) I hope you have a nice day! Blessings to you!! {I too can't believe it's Nov. WOW!!} Amy

    ReplyDelete