Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank You Lord


Make sure you scroll down and pause my music player at the bottom of the page. This song is so touching to me, especially right now. I am thankful for God's voice, His comfort, and His leading! Hubby is already in Illinois and Lord willing, will be in Kansas late tonight! Thank you for your prayers for my family and I!

3 comments:

  1. I love this song too - pretty much anything by Casting Crowns really. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love them as well...so many of their songs are so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song is very special to me: it's the song that was playing on the radio when Jesus revealed to me that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. And since then my life has never been the same.

    ReplyDelete