Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Monday, November 29, 2010

Move It Monday

Monday came too soon for me this week...I am soooo sleepy! :) Never-the-less, it is here, and things must go on! So, I will start the coffee pot and see if we can get a little kick start to the day.
I have been getting more boxes packed in the last few days. The laundry is done, dishes are done, most of the cleaning and organizing is done as well. It took so much time to do all that, and didn't seem like we were making any progress in getting packed. With only 12 days left, I'm hoping this week will show some real visual progress! It should, as most of the wall decor is packed now, a lot of the fragile items, many kitchen dishes as well. Today I will start with our photo albums and books, and when those bookshelves are empty, it will be noticeable! We are really missing daddy now, so I'm hoping the busyness of the week will help us to not dwell on that too much.

My pelvic ultrasound and brain MRI are tomorrow, so pray with me about those. One of my kids is sick, so I am also praying that they will be better by tomorrow, and the others won't get sick. I can't miss these tests. It's my last chance to get them before we move. They will take all afternoon, so I really need to get a lot accomplished today, tired or not! I guess I had better make an egg and sausage breakfast sandwich too. It will give me energy, and make me happy too...yummm!!

You all have a great Monday, and a great week! If you have any shopping left to do, hit those websites...they have some GREAT deals on this Cyber Monday! I love a good deal, and even though I don't have money for gifts this year, I've still been checking those deals out. There are some great ones! JC Penny's has a leather sofa on sale today.....regularly $1799, on sale through their website today for $799! What a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment