Weekly Quote

"The Gospel is a woman's first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness."
~ Barbara Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Woman

Weekly Memory Verse

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.." 2 Peter 1:3

Monday, November 8, 2010

Move It Monday

I woke up at 6:30 this morning, with energy and a sense of urgency. That almost never happens, so I decided I'd better take advantage of it! I made coffee for both hubby and myself, got a load going in the dishwasher, and cleaned up the kitchen a bit, right off the bat. I've folded the laundry I washed this weekend, and put it away. Got another load going in the washer right now. I've given up on helping hubby with the Suburban. He's just getting mad now! I've got too much in the house that I'm behind on. He has a good friend from church that has offered to come help him later today, if he needs it. Between the two of them, I'm praying they can get it going. He's got his EPA test to take tomorrow, and he hopes to leave for Kansas, maybe Thursday. While my energy levels are high, I plan to:

*Finish cleaning the living room-DONE

*Wash the rest of the dishes

*Sweep and mop the kitchen floor

*Wash 4 more loads of laundry-DONE

*Pack the books in the dinning room-decided spending time with hubby was more important!


*Clean the dinning room-DONE


If I can manage to get anything else done, I'll list it too. We'll see what unexpected things pop up as the day goes on! I hope you all have a fantastic Monday and get lots accomplished!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's awesome that you woke up with so much energy! I'm glad you're feeling better today. I pray you achieve everything on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list. But why are you packing the books in the dining room? I'd get rid of the dining room table and make room for the books. LOL Have fun crossing out the rest of your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are moving, and the books are the first things I am going to pack. Easy, and I shouldn't need them again until we move!

    ReplyDelete